Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Musical Rooms

So I thought I had all the bedrooms all figured out when we moved into our new home but boy was I wrong. First Nathan and Zach started off in one of the bedrooms in the basement and then I decided to move them into another room and made that one an office. Well then we kicked Jake out of his room because Nathan decided that he wanted his own room so Jake then went in with Zach. Well just the other day I decided to finally put Aliyah and Brycelynn together and then I brought Zach and Jake upstairs, so 4 kids upstairs now and Nathan down all by himself (which he likes). Whoever thought sharing a room when you don't have too, but boy was I wrong, the 5 of them love the new arrangement. So we'll see how long it lasts. One good thing about the room change is now we have 1 kid in our bed instead of 2 to 3.

0 comments: