Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Year Olds Can Be So Cute!

So the last couple of days I keep finding Aliyah falling asleep in the strangest places or at least wearing the strangest outfits!



She fell asleep at the kitchen counter while eating her grilled cheese sandwich.


This was funny because she put a pair of her underwear on her head and stopped to see what was on tv and fell asleep while still wearing the underwear on her head. She is very proud of her underwear!

1 comments:

Dust and Rob Family Blog said...

Hi Megan! So, we are going to Disneyland too!! About the same time. How funny! Anyway, you said you were going to the temple. I have to say, I was a little disappointed. The temple was BEAUTIFUL!, butI sort of felt like I was being herded like cattle through it. Tell me what you think when you go. By the way, you kids are getting soooo big! So cute!!