So Monday is the BIG day for Nathan. After 8 1/2 long years of being teased he finally gets his wish. Nathan is going in for surgery this coming Monday, March 23rd for his ear to be fixed. Nathan was born with a smaller ear on his right side and it took us awhile until we realized it was going to be smaller than the other one. Once he started pre-school the teasing then also started. The older he got the more teasing he got. Kids can be so cruel. He would come home so many days crying from hurtful children, but no longer, we are finally going to get it fixed for him. My heart has always gone out to him because he is my baby and I hate to see him in so much pain and I hate that he has had to defend himself from so many kids. My heart is pounding more and more each time I think of Monday creeping up so fast, but yet I am so excited for him too.
Christlike Parenting and Grand-Parenting
9 years ago









2 comments:
Kids ARE super mean! How did everything go yesterday? I hope all went well!
How is my Nathan doing? I hope his recovery is going well!
Post a Comment