Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day Of School

Nathan and Zach were so excited they got up and got already for school and still had 2 hours to do nothing but wait for it to be time to go. Boy they thought those 2 hours were never going to end.



Nathan is now in 3rd grade and he came home with the biggest smile and said, "Mom, 3rd grade is going to be so much fun". I should probably remind him he said that when he gets a little more into school.
Zach is in 2nd grade and he was so funny when he got home. He comes in with a funny look and a huge smile and said, "So after lunch, I got lost in the school. LOL, it's the same set up as the school he went to last year (how does that happen). But what was funny is the whole class got lost and the teacher I guess had to come get them.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I heard a similar story from my
2nd grader. She said the whole
2nd grade got lost and the principal had to show them where to go. I have no idea how that happens! Glad your kids were so excited!

Thayne6 said...

Hannah said that because the school looked the same, she was always going to her classroom from last year. Jacob got lost too. Funny--they both had great days though!