Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You Just Gotta Seriously Love Him

So it was just to funny today. I was scrubbing the toilets today, not to mention the BOYS toilet downstairs that hasn't had any cleaning attention for about a week or so. Anyways as I was cleaning it I asked Nathan to run upstairs and grab some more toilet paper to restock their bathroom. Well as he was coming downstairs to bring it to me he was eating a granola bar and as he went to restock the paper he started to hand me a granola bar and told me that I looked like I really needed to have one too. I looked at him as though he just lost his mind, and then I told him how gross my hands are and that your not suppose to eat while scrubbing toilets, gross! Oh I felt so bad, all he was doing was looking out for me. Oh how you just gotta seriously love him, but really what was he thinking!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's funny! At least he was trying to help you out!

Camille said...

The funny thing is that Mark would probably do the same thing Nathan did :) What a cute little guy!