Saturday, April 24, 2010

Monster Hands

Yesterday Aliyah came running into the kitchen and was screaming, "mommy, I burnt my hands!" So I grabbed her and started to look at them and I saw what to look like white burn marks all over her hands but it didn't make since, there is nothing in my house that could have done this so she started to show me how she burnt her hands. She went in my room and on the side of the bed was an open bottle of super glue. She had put super glue all over her hands! I'm just glad she didn't get her fingers glued together! So after she showed me, she looked at her hands and started to cry. She then looked at me with a very sad look on her face and said, "mommy, I have monster hands!"

1 comments:

Camille said...

Ali is the cutest! I wish we lived closer to you guys so we could play!!