Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You Just Gotta Love Her

There is nothing like getting a very loud scream from your 3 year old screaming of the top of her lungs, "get it off mommy, it's burning me". I go running into her room to see what was going on and she had taken a brand new tube of toothpaste and rubbed it all over her body from neck on down to feet, also covering her checks and lips. I grabbed her and ran her into the shower while she kept screaming, "hurry mommy, it's burning me". Poor kid, after I got it all off we had the once again talk about how everything isn't lotion talk. After all that we got her dressed again and got her all settled down this is what happened next...


You just got to love it when they fall asleep and for the time they are sleeping you just know that they can't get into trouble.

0 comments: