Thursday, September 24, 2009

WHY, WHY, WHY?!?!

Why does she do the things she does?!?! This is how Aliyah's day has gone so far...









I was so emotional when I saw this that I knew there was no way I could fix it. I couldn't even look at her, let alone fix it, so I took Aliyah to Cookie Cutters. I have never paid for my kids or husband to get their hair cut but after it was over and I was paying the girl I gave her a huge tip and thanked her so much. Holy cow, who ever knew that you could be so attached to something as little as your daughters long hair. Luckily her haircut turned out really kinda cute.

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love it. It looks way cute on her!

Andrea said...

That was quite the pile of hair she cut off! Her hair turned out so adorable. Thank goodness for Cookie Cutters. What a day for you!

Mindi B said...

Oh, I'm so sorry she cut off her cute hair - I must say, though, the haircut is DARLING!!!

Brooke said...

You gotta love them!..My megan did that last year and i ended up loving it also!..It turened out way cute!

Stacy said...

I think it might be a girlie right of passage or something. My sister and I did it, and Abby has done it multiple times. I remember rushing her to my stylist once nearly in tears. Silly girls. Lucky her haircut is so cute!

Jada said...

I did the same thing when I was about her age. Her's turned out much cuter than mine. I am afraid one day we will have the same event happen with us.

Tracey said...

Her hair turned out soooo cute. And hey, now her and Kaylee have the same hair cut. They must have conspired to cut their hair or something. The little stinkers!