Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Who ever said girls are much easier...

Who ever said girls are much easier are SO WRONG!!! This is what happens when you leave your almost 2 year old alone for a few minutes next to your lap top...

Notice all the keys she pulled off



And this is what it looks like after spending about an hour fixing it...

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Yikes! Girls are much harder-wait until the attitude starts :-).

Jodi said...

You are killing me! Your post about Aliyah's hair and now this one...I thought we were going to get a break with our girls. You are not leaving me much hope. But you're giving me plenty to laugh at...until it comes back to bite me.

Stacy said...

I read your title and started laughing. Max may spend more time playing in the toilet, but my 6 and 8 year ols girls spend more time crying on a daily basis than he does, and he's not even a year old! Of course, I reserve the right to change my opinion once Max starts walking...

Mindi B said...

Oh man! Upon walking in the room, I would have to catch myself and keep repeating in my mind "it's just a laptop, it's just a laptop, it's just a laptop" then maybe I would react a little more calm. She is crackin' me up.

Jaime said...

Ohhhh.....the memories of what Kyler has done to our laptop! Not to metion that ours was only a few months old. :( I'm glad you were able to get the keys back on!