Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Can't Believe I've Lost It Already!

So, I'm so sad because Mike got me a new cell phone for Christmas and I have already lost it. I have looked everywhere and it is no where to be found. I have been pulling my hair out like crazy just trying to remember where the heck I could have left it. I feel so bad and I just can't believe I lost it. I have torn my house and car apart and I have called every store I have been too in the last 2 weeks and no luck. So if anyone is very inspired on lost things feel free to come over and locate it for me. LOL!!! The sad thing is I always get on my kids for loosing their things and here I'm just as bad as them!

1 comments:

Mindi B said...

Ya, so Jason finally got me a nice new cell phone during the summer and a week after he gave it to me, I busted it at Disneyland when I folded down the stroller and it got smashed in my purse - so what's worse? Knowing your phone is already busted and a lost cause, or not knowing where it is? Hmmmm. Good luck!