Monday, January 26, 2009

What To Use For Weight



The funnest thing happened the other night (Saturday). We just got done watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and once it got over Mike, Nathan, Zach and Jake all decided to see who was the strongest out of them all (which they like to do a lot). Well of course they needed something heavy and as they looked around the room they all of a sudden stopped and looked right at Aliyah. Oh poor Aliyah, she then became their weight. Mike started with Zach and he put Aliyah into his arms as he spotted Zach just in case she was to come falling down. Then it was Nathan's turn and then of course Jake's. Aliyah thought it was so much fun that she wanted to keep doing it. Mike and I finally put a stop after they had a few turns just so no one could get hurt. But we all laughed so much that it made us cry. I have pictures and I'll have to post them but their on Mike's cell phone and of course he's at work right now.

1 comments:

Mindi B said...

That's hilarious! Glad to see some good, fun, competition among males. (Come to think of it that reminds me of a funny email I received today. I usually don't forward emails, but in light of this post, I am going to have to send it to you.)